Guests staying in the halls are expected to abide by all university and residence hall regulations. These policies have been established in the interest of assuring that our diverse community of summer guests has a safe and enjoyable visit while at UC Davis. Please pay special attention to the following guest policies.
- The use and/or possession of alcoholic beverages without an alcohol permit is prohibited on the UC Davis campus, including in and around residence halls and dining rooms.
- Please observe quiet hours between 11pm and 8am.
- Non-registered guests may not stay in the residence halls.
- All youth guests are expected to follow curfews established for the conference they attend.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors (further than 25 feet from any building entrance or ventilation access) and in private spaces. City ordinances prohibit smoking in public spaces.
Read the complete University and Residence Hall Regulations (pdf) document for more detailed information.